Fierce Kitten Studio

An alternate virtual scratch post for lil ole me. I also post at www.fiercekitten.com :)

Monday, March 06, 2006

Harro!

Harro blogspot! Tis I, the fearless fierce kitten! RAR!

Ok, so I really shouldn't be all that lame on my first post, but I'm not sure how this eBlogger stuff works out :) Maybe people will read it, maybe not. We'll have to see. I do like these options a bit more than on Myspace. The layouts look much nicer anyway.

So something about me... I'm im my upper-20's, I work for an online game company called Mythic Entertainment. I program tools, which sounds terribly drab and boring, but I actually enjoy it (most of the time). I have taken a liking to making handbags recently, so this blog will probably be dedicated to that. I want to blog here AND on my own page: www.fiercekitten.com because it will help get people to read more about me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home